§ 1 - When starting the game the User agrees to the following:
1. Before the start of playing the Final Infection the User had familiarized themselves with the Agreement.
2. Beginning the game is synonymous to the fact that the User has accepted all terms of the Agreement, without any exceptions or modifications of the present Agreement. Using the game under different conditions is not allowed.
3. If the User does not agree with specific points of the Agreement, or is not legally allowed to accept it, or does not agree with the whole Agreement- they should stop using the game Final Infection.
4. The Agreement (including all its parts) might be changed at any time by the Administration, without previous notification for all users.
New versions of the Agreement enter into force from the moment of publication on: https://finalinfection.com
§ 2 - General terms of using the game:
1. Users of the Final Infection have to be over 14 years of age.
2. Paid services are available only for Users, who have an agreement with one of mobile services providers or with an intermediary (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator").
3.Using some of the game's specifications is allowed only when the User registers on the game's website and pays for the specified services.
4. List of specifications, which using requires being a registered user, and paid services is written in an absolute discretion of the Administration, and may vary with time.
5. Some financial, organizational, technical and commercial conditions of the Final Infection game, including its functionalities and paid services, might be shared with users by putting it on the website separately.
6. When specifying the information used for identification of the User's account by making a payment, the User confirms that they are the person that had registered this account or a person acting on their behalf and widely understood interest.
§ 3 - The Administration offers to the registered User:
1. Creating a Hunter and controlling him on the game's website.
2. Using technical functionalities of the game's website in order to send and receive messages from other users of the game.
3. Using technical functionalities of the game in order to exchange elements of the game with other users.
4. Reading and publishing posts of other users on the game's forum.
§ 4 - By accepting the Agreement the User declares that they:
1. Have all rights and are enabled to sign and realize the Agreement.
2. Will use the game only for aims specified in the Agreement, strictly according to its provisions, and in accordance with requirements of law and practice in force.
3. Will not be engaged in any activities which are in conflict with, or hamper, the proper functioning of the Final Infection game (or disturb the work of related IT equipment, network or software related in any way with the game).
4. Using the Final Infection game to particular aims does not breach any ownership rights/moral rights of third persons nor the limitations imposed by the law, including without limitation the copyright and related laws, trademarks, names, right to industrial information, right to publish / other use of images of living and dead people, etc. Materials posted by the User do not consist of information and/or graphics violating human dignity, incenting violence, depicting pornography, advocating drugs, racial hatred or ethnic hatred. The User declares that they have complete permission from the appropriate people to use graphics and materials that they publish.
§ 5 - By accepting the Agreement the User understands and agrees to the following conditions:
1. Final Infection is a game designed for individual use and other unprofitable needs. Using the game for commercial purposes is prohibited.
2. Because the Final Infection game is constantly updated and supplemented with new functionalities, the form and nature of the services provided may change without any previous notice.
3. Any cost of WAP / GPRS data is specified in the agreement with the Operator. The cost of these services should be checked with the Operator. All financial matters related to WAP / GPRS data transmission payments should be passed directly and only to the Operator.
4. The Administration does not take any responsibility for the quality and speed of data transfer. All questions concerning the stability of the Internet connection, configuration, settings, mobile phones and other related technical issues - should be directed to the Operator only.
5. The use of Infection game, does not guarantee that it will meet your needs, services will be timely, uninterrupted, error-free and safe, the expected results will be achieved and efficiency and quality of any products will be ensured, and that the information and content obtained through the use of the game, will meet the User's expectations, and all the errors in the game's software will be repaired.
6. The website's layout, software and aids are designed for use with the mobile terminal via radio services (cellular) using WAP and / or GPRS. Access to the Final Infection game from other, non-listed devices and / or protocols can result in all sorts of irregularities in the game.
7. The entire responsibility for shared content and its compliance with the law in force shall be borne by the person who created the content and / or published on the Final Infection game's website.
8. The Administration is not responsible for any materials posted on the website by users (hereinafter referred to as "Content"), and does not monitor the content, authenticity and safety of these materials, or their compliance with applicable law. The user has all the necessary rights to use the materials.
9. When using the game the User meets with all kinds of content that may be offensive or obscene, and also in breach of the applicable law and the rights of third parties.
10. The game may contain links to external resources - the Administration does not take responsibility for the availability of these resources, for their content, advertising materials, nor for any consequences associated with the use of these resources.
11. The User is solely responsible for any breach of his/her obligations under this Agreement and / or applicable law, and for all the consequences of it (including any loss or damage which may be incurred by the owner of the game and / or third parties).
12. The administration reserves the right to delete any content from the Final Infection game, or to temporarily limit access to them without previously informing users.
13. In the event of any claims by third parties relating to the violation of property law and / or moral rights of third parties, as well as legislative restrictions or obstacles, you must entirely compensate the game’s Administration losses.
14. The Administration declines any responsibilities related to the violations made by the user, as well as causing loss and damage in the above mentioned situations.
15. In case of notorious violations of the terms of this Agreement and / or the law, the Administration reserves the right to permanently delete the User’s account or to limit its available services.
16. The Administration has the right to end (temporarily or permanently) the provision of services (or any features within the Services) to the User, or users in general, without any previous notice.
§ 6 - The User agrees to receive e-mail and text messages from the website (hereinafter referred to as "Notification") concerning important events from sources of information in the system, taking into consideration the following conditions:
1. The Administration agrees to use Notifications to inform only about system's capabilities and / or changes in its resources of information.
2. The Administration will not use Notifications to send third parties' adverts.
3. The Administration allows the User to modify the receiving of Notifications, or even to fully resign from receiving them.
§ 7 - Registration (by the User) is equal to consent to automatic processing, use and dissemination of personal data.
§ 8 - Other conditions:
1. The law of the Polish Republic is applied to the conditions of the Agreement and to the relationship between the parties.
2. Recognition by the court of any provision of this Agreement as invalid or not feasible does not invalidate other provisions of the Agreement.
3. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement and in connection with it shall be settled by the Polish courts, in accordance with the general rules of jurisdiction.
4. The present document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties from the moment of its acceptance by the User (pursuant to Art. 1 of this Agreement), and supersedes all prior or implied agreement.
Any changes implemented do not affect the basic rule: the finalinfection.com Website does not sell or share personal or address data of their customers/users with any third parties.
When using finalinfection.com Website, you may be asked to provide some of your personal data by filling a form or in other way. The data you will be asked for is in most cases your e-mail address.
We require only this data, which is essential for the Website to work properly. Not providing us with the data will block you from completing the activity with which this data is concerned.
The term unannounced messages refers to information about the Website, non-commercial letters (wishes, private comments, etc.) and commercial information, delivery of which was paid for by finalinfection.com Website's customers.
Entities commissioning commercial mailing do not have access to any contact data of the people present on the finalinfection.com Website's mailing lists.
Commercial information is filtered as much as possible , their volume is reduced and they are sent occasionally.
Explicit Personal Data
Personal data provided to the finalinfection.com Website when sending comments to the articles are accessible for all webpages' visitors.
Cookies are harmless for the User, his/her computer and his/her data.
Cookies work properly provided that they are accepted through the web browser and not removed from the disc.