The following activities are forbidden:
Creating more than one character by one user in order to gain advantage and/or increasing other characters' wealth or third parties characters (multiple registrations).
Using specialized tools in order to automatize functionalities of the game (bots).
Using in the character's nick offensive wording, registration of names and nicks violating the terms and conditions, instigating ethnic conflicts or violating the law.
Slandering and violating personal dignity of the administrators of the game, moderators, other players, as well as third parties. All activities of this type will be punished severely.
Violating and disregarding the rules of behaving in the Chat (systematic disobeying of the rules on purpose).
Using technical issues to gain advantage. A user that finds an issue should report it to the administrators.
The sending, transmission, reproduction and distribution of the game's software or other materials in any way, that are fully or partly protected by copyrights and other rights, without the consent of the legal owner.
Distributing information (in any form), which is not suitable for people under 18 years old.
Inducing or provoking third parties to do things forbidden by law. Including: activities connected with selling drugs, incitement to overthrow legally elected governments, terrorist activities, pornography, all forms of discrimination considering age, sex, religion or any other physical and mental characteristics.
Passing on to other users data concerning the character that you own (username and password), both for free or for real money, or also for money in the game.
Selling previously created and led Gangs, for real money or for the game's currency, trading the Gang for equipment or resources, or any other barter forms of transactions.
Buying and selling items, resources or the game's currency for real money. All operations of this type might result in the deleting of the account by the administration of the game.
Due to some violations of the rules, a user's access to the game's services may be immediately, without previous notification, blocked, or these services might be fully or partly limited by the game's administration.
Using the game's services by the user takes place only at his/her responsibility. Due to this fact the administration does not bear responsibility for the user in any way, for any type of damages the user can experience or in the case of inability to receive such services.
These rules may be modified by the administration without previous notification. Players should read the rules regularly, if it is possible, once a week. Using the game is equal to agreeing to every new version of the terms and conditions.
§ 1 - When starting the game the User agrees to the following:
1. Before the start of playing the Final Infection the User had familiarized themselves with the Agreement.
2. Beginning the game is synonymous to the fact that the User has accepted all terms of the Agreement, without any exceptions or modifications of the present Agreement. Using the game under different conditions is not allowed.
3. If the User does not agree with specific points of the Agreement, or is not legally allowed to accept it, or does not agree with the whole Agreement- they should stop using the game Final Infection.
4. The Agreement (including all its parts) might be changed at any time by the Administration, without previous notification for all users.
New versions of the Agreement enter into force from the moment of publication on: https://finalinfection.com
§ 2 - General terms of using the game:
1. Users of the Final Infection have to be over 14 years of age.
2. Paid services are available only for Users, who have an agreement with one of mobile services providers or with an intermediary (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator").
3.Using some of the game's specifications is allowed only when the User registers on the game's website and pays for the specified services.
4. List of specifications, which using requires being a registered user, and paid services is written in an absolute discretion of the Administration, and may vary with time.
5. Some financial, organizational, technical and commercial conditions of the Final Infection game, including its functionalities and paid services, might be shared with users by putting it on the website separately.
6. When specifying the information used for identification of the User's account by making a payment, the User confirms that they are the person that had registered this account or a person acting on their behalf and widely understood interest.
§ 3 - The Administration offers to the registered User:
1. Creating a Hunter and controlling him on the game's website.
2. Using technical functionalities of the game's website in order to send and receive messages from other users of the game.
3. Using technical functionalities of the game in order to exchange elements of the game with other users.
4. Reading and publishing posts of other users on the game's forum.
§ 4 - By accepting the Agreement the User declares that they:
1. Have all rights and are enabled to sign and realize the Agreement.
2. Will use the game only for aims specified in the Agreement, strictly according to its provisions, and in accordance with requirements of law and practice in force.
3. Will not be engaged in any activities which are in conflict with, or hamper, the proper functioning of the Final Infection game (or disturb the work of related IT equipment, network or software related in any way with the game).
4. Using the Final Infection game to particular aims does not. Materials posted by the User do not consist of information and/or graphics violating human dignity, incenting violence, depicting pornography, advocating drugs, racial hatred or ethnic hatred. The User declares that they have complete permission from the appropriate people to use graphics and materials that they publish.
§ 5 - By accepting the Agreement the User understands and agrees to the following conditions:
1. Final Infection is a game designed for individual use and other unprofitable needs. Using the game for commercial purposes is prohibited.
2. Because the Final Infection game is constantly updated and supplemented with new functionalities, the form and nature of the services provided may change without any previous notice.
3. Any cost of WAP / GPRS data is specified in the agreement with the Operator. The cost of these services should be checked with the Operator. All financial matters related to WAP / GPRS should data transmission payments should be passed directly and only to the Operator.
4. The Administration does not take any responsibility for the quality and speed of data transfer. All questions concerning the stability of the Internet connection, configuration, settings, mobile phones and other related technical issues - should be directed to the Operator only.
5. Using the Final Infection game, we do not guarantee that it will meet your needs, services will be timely, uninterrupted, error-free and safe, the expected results will be achieved and efficiency and quality of any products will be ensured, and that the information and content obtained through the use of the game, will meet the User's expectations, and all the errors in the game's software will be repaired.
6. The website's layout, software and aids are designed for use with the mobile terminal via radio services (cellular) using WAP and / or GPRS. Access to the Final Infection game from other, non-listed devices and / or protocols can result in all sorts of irregularities in the game.
7. The entire responsibility for shared content and its compliance with the law in force shall be borne by the person who created the content and / or published on the Final Infection game's website.
8. The Administration is not responsible for any materials posted on the website by users (hereinafter referred to as "Content"), and does not monitor the content, authenticity and safety of these materials, or their compliance with applicable law. The user has all the necessary rights to use the materials.
9. When using the game the User meets with all kinds of content that may be offensive or obscene, and also in breach of the applicable law and the rights of third parties.
10. The game may contain links to external resources - the Administration does not take responsibility for the availability of these resources, for their content, advertising materials, nor for any consequences associated with the use of these resources.
11. The User is solely responsible for any breach of his/her obligations under this Agreement and / or applicable law, and for all the consequences of it (including any loss or damage which may be incurred by the owner of the game and / or third parties).
12. The administration reserves the right to delete any content from the Final Infection game, or to temporarily limit access to them without previously informing users.
13. In the event of any claims by third parties relating to the violation of property law and / or moral rights of third parties, as well as legislative restrictions or obstacles, you must entirely compensate the game’s Administration losses.
14. The Administration declines any responsibilities related to the violations made by the user, as well as causing loss and damage in the above mentioned situations.
15. In case of notorious violations of the terms of this Agreement and / or the law, the Administration reserves the right to permanently delete the User’s account or to limit its available services.
16. The Administration has the right to end (temporarily or permanently) the provision of services (or any features within the Services) to the User, or users in general, without any previous notice.
§ 6 - The User agrees to receive e-mail and text messages from the (hereinafter referred to as "Notification") concerning important events from sources of information in the system, taking into consideration the following conditions:
1. The Administration agrees to use Notifications to inform only about system's capabilities and / or changes in its resources of information.
2. The Administration will not use Notifications to send third parties' adverts.
3. The Administration allows the User to modify the receiving of Notifications, or even to fully resign from receiving them.
§ 7 - Registration (by the User) is equal to consent to automatic processing, use and dissemination of personal data.
§ 8 - Other conditions:
1. The law of the Polish Republic is applied to the conditions of the Agreement and to the relationship between the parties.
2. Recognition by the court of any provision of this Agreement as invalid or not feasible does not invalidate other provisions of the Agreement.
3. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement and in connection with it shall be settled by the Polish courts, in accordance with the general rules of jurisdiction.
4. The present document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties from the moment of its acceptance by the User (pursuant to Art. 1 of this Agreement), and supersedes all prior or implied agreement.
In case of any problems, please contact us at: email@example.com
I. Before you carefully read rules of the forum, acknowledge yourself with RULES OF THE GAME and RULES OF COMMUNICATION.
In case of any uncertainties, head to the Agreement or ask the moderator.
Note that spamming will be punished in accordance with our Order System.
In the case of continuously disobeying the rules, the administration of the game will apply more severe punishments.
II. Reasons for closing and deleting threads:
Not in accordance with the section and the terms and conditions.
Useless, worthless and related to spamming or trolling.
Containing information about other online smartphones, tablets, web games.
Those where a post was last sent more than 14 days ago.
Those which contain content or aims similar to another existing thread.
III. Reasons for deleting threads.
Not in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Useless, worthless and related to spamming or trolling.
Those where a post was last sent more than 28 days ago.
IV. Creating threads and posts within threads
All posts and threads have to be created in a responsible and thoughtful way. Remember - creating threads and any your communication says a lot about you on the Internet.
Posts in threads have to be related to the post of the thread's author. If otherwise, they will be deleted. Continuously disobeying this rule is practically spam and it will be punished in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Posts of an author who used too many characters of the same type will be deleted (e.g., too many times they have used enter, minus, plus and other characters crowding forum posts.)
Posts or threads created not in accordance with the terms and conditions and principles of social coexistence, will be deleted and their author has to be prepared for the adequate consequences.
If you do not agree with a decision of the moderator, writing about it on the forum or chat is not a solution. In such situations, contact the support section, where you will get help. Note that moderators do not create rules - they merely enforce them.
Moderators and the administration of the game try to maintain an atmosphere that is nice for users. Everyone will eagerly answer all questions that come up.
If you do not agree with any decision or a point of the terms and conditions- please contact support.
If you respect our rules, you will not get into any problems with our moderators. They treat all players objectively, in accordance with principles of the social life. Due to this fact, the players should go by these rules.
Be nice and remember that it will say a lot about you and your character. Remember that a real Hunter is always ready to cooperate and help!
Warnings will be given only in case of relatively small offences, when a player did not get many punishments for not respecting the terms and conditions of the Final Infection, or when the player repented.
Penalties are ordinal and their aim is make the game as comfortable for all the players as possible.
All penalties imposed can be added together. For persons who routinely violate the rules, a double punishment or a punishment from 1 to 7 days will be applied.
• swearing - 6h + 1h for every next one BAN
• forbidden subjects (pornography, drugs, violence, racial hatred - racism) - 48h BAN
• using different language on the chat (in the English version, we speak English) - warning, for another one 2h BAN• obscenities directed toward the game’s Administration – 48h BAN
• offending another player - 6h BAN
• offending the game's moderator - 12h BAN
• starting a conflict - 6h BAN
• mendicancy, that is- begging other players for money - 6h BAN
• a conflict between a few players will result in punishment for all the players involved - 6h BAN
• all forms of spamming, trolling, using caps lock - 6h BAN
• impersonating the game’s moderators
• sharing in public bugs within the game and using them for your own advantage - min 24h BAN
• links used for registration in other games/services/ software - 24h BAN
• frauds connected with currency trade in the game - 48h BAN
• creating nicknames which contain swearing - 5 days BAN. The punishment will be withdrawn in the event of a change of the nickname and removal of the curse word.
• creating a large number of accounts, while the main account has been banned - from 1 to 7 days BAN
• advertising and commercial activities contrary to the interests of the creators, administrators and advertisers - 24 hours BAN
• public comments of moderators' work and decisions - 6h BAN
• the moderator is not obliged to publicly explain reasons for his decision concerning a punishment. Note - to complain about moderators' decisions or the support that was created, please send all your complaints there.
• passing information to other players, concerning your character (forum, chat) - minimum 48h BAN
• inappropriate behaviour, which may lead to conflict with other players - 8h BAN
the administration of the game may delete or decrease a punishment if and how they see fit
all decisions of the game's moderators do not go under public discussion
a complaint on a moderator's decision can be made only by the person who was punished. He/she might contact the moderator, administrator or support.
All punishments mentioned above are maximum values - decreasing them is up to the moderator's individual decision.
By respecting the rules, you respect ours and other players' work - we are humans, remember that!
1. Cookies are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the end device of the User of the Website and are intended for using webpages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they came from, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used for:
a) adjusting the content of the Website's webpages to the User's preferences and optimizing the usage of webpages; in particular these files allow to distinguish the device of the User of the Website and display the webpage accordingly to his/her individual needs;
b) preparing statistics that help to understand the way Users of the Website use the webpages; this enables us to improve the structure and content of the Website;
3. Within the Website there are two major types of cookies used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User's end device until he logs out, leaves the webpage or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for a time limited strictly in the cookie’s parameters or until the User deletes them.
4. The following types of cookies are used:
a) essential cookies, that enable the usage of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies, used for services that require authentication through the Webpage;
b) cookies that enable ensuring safety, e.g. used for detecting abuses in terms of authentication through the Website;
c) 'performance' cookies, that enable gathering information concerning the way of using webpages of the Website;
d) 'functional' cookies, that enable us to remember the preferences chosen by the User and to personalize the User's interface, e.g. in terms of a chosen language or region, from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the webpage etc.;
5. In many cases, the software used for browsing webpages (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored in the User's end device. The Users of the Website may make a change to the cookies preferences any time. In particular, these preferences may be changed to block the automatic handling of the cookies in the web browser's preferences or to inform the User every time the cookies are placed in their device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the software's (web browser's) preferences.
6. The Website's Administrator informsusers that restricting the usage of cookies may affect some functionalities available on the Website's webpages.
7. More information about the cookies can be found in the 'Help' section in your web browser's menu.
Any changes implemented do not affect the basic rule: the finalinfection.com Website does not sell or share personal or address data of their customers/users with any third parties.
When using finalinfection.com Website, you may be asked to provide some of your personal data by filling a form or in other way. The data you will be asked for is in most cases your e-mail address.
We require only this data, which is essential for the Website to work properly. Not providing us with the data will block you from completing the activity with which this data is concerned.
The term unannounced messages refers to information about the Website, non-commercial letters (wishes, private comments, etc.) and commercial information, delivery of which was paid for by finalinfection.com Website's customers.
Entities commissioning commercial mailing do not have access to any contact data of the people present on the finalinfection.com Website's mailing lists.
Commercial information is filtered to the possible extent , their volume is reduced and they are sent occasionally.
Explicit Personal Data
Personal data provided to the finalinfection.com Website when sending comments to the articles are accessible for all webpages' visitors.
Cookies are harmless for the User, his/her computer and his/her data.
Cookies work properly provided that they are accepted through the web browser and not removed from the disc.